Benchmade Outlast Two-Blade Rescue Folding Knife 3.59" Black Cerakoted Plain and Serrated Blade, Black G10 Handles, Integrated Rescue Hook - 365BK
Rescue situations require the right tool, so why not have all those tools in the same place. The 365 Outlast, featuring the Benchmade OPTION lock, is just that. They’ve combined the strength and versatility of the AXIS lock with two blades, giving you the flexibility needed to get the job done. The CPM-S30V drop point blade opens quickly with the traditional thumb stud and the thicker, fully serrated, opposing bevel CPM-3V blade uses the integrated O2 wrench for rapid deployment. A carbide tipped glass breaker and integrated rescue hook round out this rescue tool.
- Integrated rescue hook
- Carbide tipped glass breaker
- Drop Point Blade Length: 3.59"
- Drop Point Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Drop Point Overall Length: 8.41"
- Drop Point Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Opposing Bevel Blade Length: 3.15"
- Opposing Bevel Blade Thickness: 0.105"
- Opposing Bevel Overall Length: 7.96"
- Opposing Bevel Blade Material: CPM-3V Super Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Closed Length: 4.82"
- Blade Styles: Drop Point and Full-Serrated Opposing Bevel Blunt Tip Rescue, Black Cerakote
- Handle Material: Black Textured G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.69"
- Clip: Deep Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: OPTION
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 5.96 oz.
- Made in the USA